Thursday, August 4, 2011

Is the Paris metro safe at 6 AM?

Q:I have a morning flight out of Charles De Gaulle airport, and I'd like to be to the airport by 7 AM at the latest. I am a single female traveling alone, with luggage. Would I likely encounter any problems taking métro line 3 to Opera to catch the Roissybus at 6 AM?
Merci beaucoup!

A-1: ive got a friend living there she travels by train since last year and she told me its ok she has no bad experiences

A-2: It's safe, don't worry.

A-3: Have you checked the metro schedules? I am not absolutely sure but I believe first train on line 3 leaves the terminal at 5:30AM

A-4: Like Reinaldo I believe it is too early for a metro. Better take a taxi. At that time you will have no problem reaching the Roissybus on time and quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment